Nick and I went to hand a letter to the proprietor of SW Jurassic, Jeffrey, this morning on behalf of the Fly-Fishing Association of Selangor (FFAS).
The letter contains possible promotions for members of FFAS who fly-fish at SW Jurassic.
This is among the membership perks that the association is working on.
What better excuse than have two hours of fishing?
Here are some of the fish caught:
Gear used today:
- TFO BVK #7
- RL Winston Boron III Plus #7
- Waterworks Lamson Liquid reel
- Waterworks Lamson ULA Force LT reel
- Scientific Angler fast sink lines
- 15lb and 20lb fluorocarbon taper leaders
- Most productive fly: Deceivers